4 Bedroom House for sale in The Cross Keys, Dilham
The hidden gem of The Norfolk Broads. Built in the the 18th century and established as an Inn since the following century until the present day. With lapsed planning permission which has been re applied for to create ten bedrooms with en-suites, this is a fantastic opportunity for any buyer.
- Established Pub for Sale in the Norfolk Broads
- Lapsed Planning (being re applied for) to Create 10 Bedrooms all with En-Suite
- Pub and Retaurant with Beautiful Grounds
- Family Run Business with Friendly Atmosphere
- Picturesque Village Location
- Built in 18th Century
- Plot Approaching 2/3 of an Acre
- Close to Stalham and North Walsham Just off A149 "Coast Road"
The hidden gem of The Norfolk Broads. With a plot approaching 2/3 of an acre, this long running free house was built in the the 18th century and established as an Inn since the following century until the present day. With lapsed planning permission which has been re applied for to create ten bedrooms all with en-suite bathrooms, this is a fantastic opportunity to take the already striving business to the next level. Situated in the picturesque village of Dilham and owned and currently run by a family, there is clearly a well established business in place here and you are greeted with enthusiasm and friendliness from the staff as soon as you walk in the door. The accommodation incorporates a... Read more
This is a Freehold property.